Structure & Speaking Practice (SSP)
This class incorporates listening, speaking, vocabulary, and grammar to give students opportunities to practise language in authentic situations.
Reading & Writing (R/W)
Students learn to improve their English reading comprehension and reading speed, while also practising fluent and accurate writing skills.
Vocabulary Enrichment (VE)
This systematic approach to vocabulary study helps students learn, use, and remember new vocabulary.
Language Technology Centre (LTC) / Self Study
Students also have access to the online interactive language courseware to work on enhancement practices at their own time and pace.
*Optional for students in Level 104 and above
There are 9 levels in the CIEP programme: levels 101 to 109 which span 3 broad proficiency bands.
Your CIEP Pathway to University
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- achieve their full potential for personal, professional or educational success
- master speaking, reading and writing skills
- develop organisation, coherence and accuracy in writing
- acquire research and note-taking skills
- 10 levels of instruction, Beginner through Advanced
- Each level is 4 weeks in duration
- Certificate of Completion for students completing Advanced Level 109
Maximum Class Size
20 students per class
Sample Class Schedule
|8.30AM – 10.25AM
||Structure & Speaking Practice
|10.30AM – 11.25PM
|11.25AM – 12.25PM
|12.30PM – 2.25PM
||Reading & Writing
|2.30PM – 5.30PM
||Language Technology Centre / Self Study
Download the CIEP Brochure